You probably don't need another think piece on working from home or how-to guide on surviving coronavirus. Fancy a laugh instead?
I've teamed up with Mike Ganino and Hillary Weiss to bring you That's Quarantainment: a comedic small business podcast at the intersection of coronavirus, chaos, and community. We don't have all the answers. But we are here to help you laugh a lot, live a little, and make this whole experience a wee bit less terrifying...together.
Don't miss Episode 2, where we DON'T mansplain working from home to you, but we DO cover the hard hitting WFH topics like:
- How long it will take you to fully abandon your perfect spiritual morning routine and start chugging coffee and checking Instagram comment instead
- Fun ways to monetize your kids
- Why you should invest in a tiny pool or heck! — IT’S QUARANTINE! — build one on the side of your bungalow
- The one thing that millionaires do when they wake up in the morning
- How to style your favorite robe 5 different ways so you can wear it all week
- The secret art of the business mullet
Also: a game of “Name That Zoom Call Archetype — celeb edition.”