Is your website holding you back?
Is your website getting in the way of you booking clients and making money? Or, is your desire to redesign your website just digital insecurity?
I was on a sales call with a potential client who told me she was 90% full in her practice; she just needed 1-2 more clients. And we quickly determined that what she had wasn’t a website problem; her website wasn’t holding her back. She needed to pivot her marketing, but she didn’t need a fancy redesign.
Here’s how to tell if your website is holding you back:
1. Your website is unclear and people don’t know what to do there
2. Your website is wasting your time and you’re not automating the things you need to
3. Your website is so ugly it’s turning people away (this is the MINORITY of cases)
And here’s what to do about it:
1. Figure out the #1 thing you want people to do on your website
2. Figure out ways to automate your online systems and save yourself time.
3. Figure out if your website reflects your brand and your ideal client.
And if you want an expert opinion on if your website is TOO ugly to do business, I’m happy to let you know, free of charge. Spoiler alert: very few websites are SO ugly, they can’t make money. It’s not about how good it looks, folks, it’s about how well it works and aligns with your ideal client’s needs.